Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Kid Jammies

I know I'm pathetic, but I have already been shopping for my unborn kids. Goat jammies: I had to! Yeah, I know it'll be summer but the nights could still be chilly in June, right??

While searching online I found very few already-made jammies. Hoegger Supply have some that come only in pink and blue. Eh. So many sites have patterns to make your own jammies but I am not crafty at all. Some easier diy ideas include making little jammies from sweatshirt sleeves or socks, both of which seem doable, but still eh. And then Bingo! I did find a couple of Etsy shops that sold some cute jams:

I almost ordered from Wilkinson Farm - they have really cute knitted sweaters, but they look a little warm for June.

Chicken Scraps Shop have some very reasonably priced and very cute fleece coats that come in adorable patterns. I just ordered six!

The photos are from the shops, but hopefully it's okay 
to use them as I am advertising :)

No comments:

Post a Comment